Saturday, April 30, 2011

so it's finally summer. my last final is tomorrow. this morning. in 5 hours. clearly, i have my priorities in order... right, new blog?

i decided today that i'm cutting all bread out of my life. FOREVER. or at least for 15 days. this past finals run has been rough on my eating habits, not to mention that i just got back from rome, where all i ate was veggies. 

plus, i got a job in a cupcake store on magazine st. everyone warned me not to eat the cupcakes, but really, could YOU resist these cuties?
this is called CB3. something about chris paul, the number 3, and the letter b. i dont get it.
plus, i moved into a new home, which resulted in my needing 2+ jobs to pay the bills. so now i have a daily servings of cupcakery and social media marketing, a dash of graphic design with babysitting on the side. and that's just to break even. 

to sum up my life of the past few months: 

cupcakes + finals + new house stress + lots of jobs = no money + bad eating habits

as long as that food isn't bread

so... what am i doing now?

step 1 - removing bread from my life.  that means no cookies, cakes, bread, crackers, crumbs.

stay away, grains of satan!

well....i suppose i should get back to this final prep.




No comments:

Post a Comment